Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's not that I don't like people but it just may be a contributing factor...

Bankers just doing their thang, Oooooooooooooooklahoma, and trivial, just trailing-edge innovation...

As a rule, I'm not really into group enterprise along the lines of such things as cruising rallies and the like. Fact is, about the only group thing I've ever done was back when I biked across the States with the Bikecentennial...


That said, for me at least, the Bikecentennial was hardly a group thing at all as I tended to keep to myself and cycling, being a rather solitary pursuit, was perfect for me to sort out various demons, questions, and traumas in a controlled manner.

It was a good ride... But, in truth, it was not nearly as good as the ride back across that I did alone.

So, I do get the whole attraction of the rally thing and I can see where some rallies which offer certain bonuses where red tape and such like the Pacific Puddle Jump start looking downright attractive but, the real appeal is the help on the red tape stuff...

Listening to Audra Mae

So it goes...