Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Something exciting...

Krugman making sense, a pretty clear case, and luckily I don't need a mustache transplant...

I've mentioned a time or two that I'm a pretty unhappy camper about the current state of the art where foul weather gear is concerned and some might even go so far as to call me hyper-critical on the subject...

Ya think?

Anyway, the bottom line is, where foul weather gear is concerned I'm not easily impressed and it takes something truly awesome to get me excited on the subject...

You know what? I'm pretty excited!

Stormr is making a couple of foul weather products using neoprene that really caught my attention. The Typhoon (shown above), the Stryker...

...and bibs to match!


I'm pretty sure I know what I want for the Holidaze...

Listening to Quicksilver Messenger Service

So it goes...