Tuesday, October 09, 2012

a few notes from deluge city...

I'd always wondered why there were so few unruly republican offspring, considering the previous, this seems apt, and something to keep you up at night...

I'll be the first to admit that there is a certain, shall we say, perversity to some projects on boats...

Take yesterday where I was working on a pair of hatches under a clear blue sky. While I sanded the hatches there was not a cloud in the sky, when I got out the epoxy to coat the hatches... still not a cloud.

Hatches coated and sitting in the cockpit drying. This, of course, left two gaping holes in my deck but the sky was clear of clouds so time for a swim...

Jump in the water for a bit of a swim and, hey presto, all of a sudden the skies are looking like deluge city...

Listening to Jethro Tull

So it goes...