Monday, October 08, 2012

Really just a normal day...

I'm seeing a certain perverse logic here, about those debates, and a scow schooner project of note...

Oh, I see that it is something of a holidaze trifecta today so here's hoping that everybody reading this is taking advantage and is NOT in a cubicle slaving away somewhere making someone other than yourself rich.

That said, working on your boat in my mind is a very acceptable way to spend a holiday but do yourself a favor and avoid the really grotty jobs like sanding off the old bottom paint.

Me? I'm going to do a little rig work, install a couple of vents, and do a little painting... I actually like painting as it makes the boat look super clean and new in as much as a boat built in 1969 can look (without getting silly) new.

Listening to Judee Sill

So it goes...