Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Some legs and a Harlé design of note...

Someone making a lot of sense, that would be number seven but who's counting, and an interesting take on collapse...

I caught this Harlé design for sale over on a French site I read on a regular basis...


The design is called the Fantasia and was Jeanneau's replacement for their very popular Harlé Sangria design. It's a very cool boat!

I grabbed the photo because the legs are a nice feature and, as I'm about to build the same sort of setup for "So It Goes", I thought it made a lot of sense to share it.

That said, the Fantasia deserves a little more than just a quick pic as a way of showing off a cool leg system. Truth is, it was (along with its predecessor, the Sangria) a pivotal design as well as being the most popular French production boat ever.




Listening to The Bonzo Dog Band

So it goes...