Friday, August 10, 2012

Anyone know of a good cruising guide for Barsoom?

Just another self-made man, a book shop with a good cause, and L,G,& M makes a good point...

Does your boat have a black hole?

You see, I know I have some Dynel cloth but it seems to have disappeared. I've searched all the logical and illogical places it could be but no joy. So, instead of glassing the new hatch as planned, I emptied lockers and made a mess instead...

This is not the first thing to go missing. I have a pair of hiking boots, some sandals, fishing gear, and a couple of can openers that seem to have gone walkabout as well...

It's driving me nuts! Yeah...OK, well, nuttier then.

Anyway, that's why I'm thinking black hole... and as much as I want to find the missing stuff, the idea of my very own space/time portal aboard "So It Goes" is kinda cool. You never know it might just take me to Barsoom!

The trouble is I just need to find it...

In the meantime, I'm keeping a weather eye out on the Curiosity channel for my stuff.

Listening to The Kopecky Family Band

So it goes...