Tuesday, August 28, 2012

about 50-sheets of plywood...

L,G,& M making a point, so does Lefsetz, and about that really bad idea...

How about a simple boat design?

A friend of mine really likes this scow design by Jim Michalak called Boxtop. I, on the other hand, have an issue or two because I think there is a Cormorant vibe just wanting to burst out, but I expect it would be a boat that could take you places which really is the whole point.

I'd actually enjoy building this boat because it would be a great test bed for some ideas that spring to mind. Of course, I'd make some big changes to the design in the process but it really is a great starting point...

Last I heard, the design is selling for next to nothing until someone actually builds one and it gets past the prototype stage...

Listening to Henry Kaiser & David Lindley

So it goes...