Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Getting in sync...

Not exactly grassroots support, Sean Lennon has something to say, and this makes my head hurt...

Well, on the new dinghy front we're still waiting for that package of plans to get here from Bermuda. Which is OK as there is no shortage of projects that need doing aboard "So It Goes" but I do want to have the new dinghy a done deal before we relocate over to St Thomas for the charter boat shows...

Speaking of schedules, I've been spending a lot of time taking notes from Jimmy Cornell's "World Cruising Routes" and "Ocean Atlas" but no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get from point "A" to point "B" without taking some time off to get in sync with the seasonal passage windows. It would seem a side trip to take up some time is called for and, just maybe, Mexico might be just what the doctor ordered.

Listening to Jethro Tull

So it goes...