Thursday, March 29, 2012

Less is more...

A hoodie in Congress, bad news for the coal industry equals good news for us, and a film festival I'd love to attend...

Over the last few weeks I've taken on something of an obsessive quest to regain the original waterline...

A large part of this was brought about by getting both a Kindle and a Nook so a lot of weight saving gains have come about by shedding paper books while replacing them with their electronic counterparts.

Another area is the tool lockers as, truth be told, I've got a lot of tools that seemed a good idea at the time but just don't get used enough to warrant their effect on the waterline.  Plus, I've got a lot of extra bits and pieces (seriously, how many 8mm sockets does a man really need?) The new mantra on the tool front is very much along the lines of less is more!

I also have a lot of stuff that is simply too good to throw away and might come in useful for someone/sometime, such things like spares for something I no longer have, rope that I'll never use, partial cans of paint in hideous colors and suchlike. It's all going to the local thrift shop or dumpster...

Listening to Johnny Clegg & Savuka

So it goes...