Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My day so far...

Rats in Florida (in this case the four legged kind), about that full court press, and just why is the TSA so afraid of this guy?

I'm currently in wifi hell, we're on, we're off, and when we're on it's so slow that you're never quite sure where the off ends and the on begins...


Which is OK because, other than this post, I don't have any needful reason to be here and as soon as it's written I have a date with a can of paint and a bit of fiberglass (neither of which is wifi sensitive).

I had planned to do a post ranting about how all my various Teva sandals and water shoes have all delaminated and how, just maybe, the new Sperry water shoes might actually use glue that sticks together in the tropics, but I'd have to search for a couple of links and even I know that nothing makes a rant go over the edge like spending a couple hours trying to get a page to load...

Anyway, the rumor is that Sperry has a new and very cool paddling/water shoe that seriously rocks. So, if you have a need (and an internet connection that actually works for more than 30 seconds at a time) you might want to check them out. That said, no gossip so far on if/if not it will hold together...

You know, in a perfect world, soles are actually sewn to the shoe...

Listening to 10CC

So it goes...