Wednesday, January 11, 2012

With friends like these...

What 1.2 billion dollars gets you in the world of security theater, the reality of NAFTA, and austerity for dummies...

Like all boatfolk I have a list and some of those things on the "list" are things I don't really want to do... You know how that goes!

Well, one of those things on the "list" is bringing my electronics into the current century and get all the bits to talk to each other. Which, so far, with our current nav program, has been so problematic as to allow me to put this particular job in stasis waiting for a better nav program... The old "I'll do that when an updated version of the program that works comes out" dodge.

Daniel from Odda Sea just introduced me to a new affordable nav program that looks like just the thing to allow me to sort out my electronic issues and put the new nav station back on the active project list.

Bastard! With friends like this...

Well, not to be outdone by Odda Sea, I'll share this with you and ruin your project list as well!



Listening to Squirrel Bait

So it goes...