Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Something to look into...

As a lot of folks know, I'm always looking into alternatives to the same old same anti-fouling scenarios. You might say I have an open mind to the idea that there may be a better way...

So, I'm quite interested in a new product I have been hearing about... "Prop Glop" (you have to admit the name does have a certain ring to it) is an anti-fouling system for props that can be applied underwater... Cool!

Since we have a composite prop that apparently no traditional anti-fouling paint will stick to for any length of time I find it needful to scrape the prop on a much too regular basis. So a product like this would be no bad thing from where I sit (that being anchored in the sunny Caribbean).

I'm definitely going to be looking at this in depth in the not too distant future!