Monday, December 27, 2021

a quiet day at anchor and stuff that needs doing...

Some excellent points on climate, the sort of film review we need more of, and in the "Can't ever get enough of Bo Diddley" department...

I had several emails this weekend wanting to discuss my Wharram/Bolger post. It seems that I failed at getting my point across as they missed the point of what I was trying to convey. Which is sorta/kinda depressing.

Maybe it's time to take a break, do some reading, get caught up on boat projects, and maybe do a bit of fishing. As it happens I have a new interesting rod and reel that I've been wanting to test and play with. Plus, I have a bunch of sailboat fishing kits to put together so it's not like I don't have a lot to keep me busy.

There's always something to do on a boat.

Listening to Todd Snider

So it goes...