Saturday, April 04, 2015

because rust never sleeps on a boat...

Badtux gets the word freedom right, why Kansas is no longer on my places to visit list, and a question/answer session with a guy who should be in prison...

The thing is... It's not that I hate painting and varnishing boats it's just that I hate the cans.  Seriously I can bring a brand spanking new can of paint or varnish aboard "So It Goes" and the next day when I'm ready to paint the can will have morphed into a rusty mess. Put away a can with some leftover paint for a few weeks and I'll find the can has actually rusted through somewhere and the paint will have turned into some sort of rust based sludge...

Of course, I always put it away in a dry spot and even wipe down the outside of the can with some WD40... The sad fact is they just don't make tin cans the way they used to.

So, you might see why I perked up some when I saw this...



I don't see why the StopLoss bags would not work just as well with single part polyurethane based paints either.

Listening to Le Butcherettes

So it goes...