Friday, April 03, 2015

a couple of boats I'd love to have...

A fracking waste, some scary reading, and in the "still not over it" department...

I happened to see over on Orcas island in the great state of Washington that someone there was selling a pair of CAL 20s... You even get a discount if you buy them both.

I have to tell you that if they were here I'd be all over them in a flash.

Just think what a great opportunity having two identical hulls to test out clever and cunning ideas of the rig sort with the advantage of having a control model in the mix, Wouldn't it be nice to actually test various rigs like junk (and junk variations), crabclaw, balanced lug, and so on in a real honest-to-goodness scientific manner?

I get excited just thinking about it...

Listening to Couer de Pirate



So it goes...