Saturday, March 28, 2015

Not a 1.5 million dollar boat...

A modest proposal (I'd be in favor of), the high cost of the food on your table, and that sound you're hearing just might be Teddy Roosevelt spinning like a top...

One thing I take comfort in is that once you've shed the docklines and headed off to some distant shore it's a whole different ball game because the sea is a great equalizer. It simply doesn't care if you're on a 1.5 million dollar boat or something like the Django 7.70.

Offhand the fact that the Django dries out makes me think the smaller cheaper boat is a whole lot hipper...


... and, maybe it's just me, but I think sailing one around the world (like this guy) would be a lot more fun as well.

Is this a happy camper or what?



Listening to Fly Moon Royalty

So it goes...