Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Someone you should be reading...

This is entertaining/important, something that should be of interest, and a good cause worth supporting...

It seems every time I do a project on the boat, sooner or later I'll pick up "Boat Joinery & Cabinetmaking Simplified" because it always focuses the mind, suggests an alternative way of doing something that will strike a chord, and is always a great catalyst in helping me sort out what I actually want to do. On the other hand, I never go to the internet (especially forums) because instead of enlightenment I just find a vortex of half-assed ideas and confusion or worse.

Which brings me to a blog I read on a pretty regular basis because it is neither half-assed or confusing and tends to clarify rather than confuse. Their most recent post is one everyone should read as a matter of fact...

Listening to Dr John

So it goes...