Friday, March 14, 2014

Time to paint the dinghy...

Something important you could help with, rather worrisome, and a scorecard you might want to check out...

My dinghy looks like crap...

I mention this because yesterday I was moving anchors around. Pulling up chain and over sized anchors into an eight-foot plywood dinghy does take it's toll. But hey, it's a workboat.

Made worse because we never bothered to paint the dinghy as a test to just how long the RAKA UV resistant epoxy would work. It's lasted incredibly well but it is most certainly now on its last legs and it's more than time for a recoat and some paint to spruce things up...

To add insult to injury, I came across a very pretty picture of a Bolger Tortoise over at the PHA site which reminded me just how cute these dinghies can look.



Listening to Los Texmaniacs

So it goes...