Friday, February 28, 2014

A pretty cool pack...

This speaks volumes about fracking, a good take on climate change, and who's carrying their weight...

No two ways about it but this is a very nice pack...



Pretty much a perfect pack for a cruiser.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for GPIW/Chouinard/Patagonia gear and I can attest to how well it is designed, constructed and holds up... The downside is it's hip and stuff that's hip tends to cost more.

A reasonable facsimile (I've written about before) I've been using for some time (I have two) costs a lot less and fulfills the same function but it does not have the Patagonia ethos style thing going for it... For the record, I'll be keeping an eye out for the Stormfront pack to come on sale/discount.

Listening to Jerry Jeff Walker

So it goes...