Thursday, March 07, 2013

The devil on my shoulder...

This is interesting, one hundred million, and could it really be as simple as this...

The other day I was considering how difficult it is for folks to deal with the idea of simplicity...

Maybe it is something in the human condition that abhors the idea of leaving well enough alone or, worse, paring down to something even simpler.

I find myself doing it as well while trying to simplify the various systems on "So It Goes" because the urge to over complicate stuff, like a little devil sitting on my shoulder, is always whispering sweet words in my ear...

Of course, complication is ALWAYS expensive though it is often wrapped in a this-will-save-you-money masquerade guise to trick you. Money spent on saving money is more than just a contradiction in terms, it is the slightly putrid come on to consumerism in its worse form.

Listening to The James Gang

So it goes...