Sunday, December 30, 2012

Waffles and a sweet ride...

Today's tidbit in the "they're lying through their teeth" department, a scam of note, and yet another dark moment on the 4th amendment front...

It occurred to me that I just made and ate my last waffle of the year 2012... Hardly an earth shattering bit of trivia but still a significant signpost to the fact that time moves on.

As it happens, it was a pretty good waffle. Then again, I can't exactly recall ever having a bad waffle so, when all is said and done, hardly a noteworthy event... So, why the hell am I writing about it?

Gary Underwood, a designer I'm looking forward to getting to know better, is currently out cruising about and found himself in an anchorage when one of his designs by the name of "FOOTPRINTS" (the second built of his Shoestring designs) sailed in and he took a few shots...





I don't know about you, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing more of Gary's work...

Listening to Mumford & Sons

So it goes...