Monday, December 31, 2012

the voyage continues...

A landscape view of the future US of A, somewhat nervous making, and Webb with a review...

Geez, yet another year down the tubes, another just about to become a reality, and I still don't have my jet pack or a hydrogen fueled car!

Which, when you think about it, is not really a bad thing because, in truth, I'm quite happy on vehicles that are propelled by sail, oars, or pedals. I'm not in any real hurry to get anywhere and the voyage, as a rule, is more interesting than the destination...

Of course, I'm not all that ecstatic about living in such interesting times and I've pretty much given up on any collective sanity becoming a part of the equation. So, whether I like it or not, things will continue to get interesting in the negative sense of the word as the slow collapse spiral marches on.

Bummer really...

That said, there are things to do that I'm looking forward to. Waves to be caught, fly fishing for salmon in some Chilean fjord, big Tikis on Easter Island, and, more than likely, some mind liberating boat building/wood butchery frolic.

Fun stuff...

It would seem I have a lot to look forward to in the coming year and, all things considered, I expect those reading Boat Bits do as well...

So roll on 2013!

Listening to Leon Russell

So it goes...