Tuesday, November 27, 2012

1500 cups of coffee...

A new normal to avoid, something of a must read, and this really does make some sense...

As it happens, this is the 1500th post on Boat Bits. Which I might add, I find some kind of amazing because I tend to write posts in the morning while having my second cup of coffee so that represents a whole lot of coffee.

Kind of puts it all into a perspective of sorts...

A few friends and readers know that I have been seriously considering doing a "That's All Folks" sign off for the 1500th post to end the blog and maybe morphing the whole Boat Bits gig into some kind of monthly newsletter. The thing is, everyone I mentioned the premise of ending Boat Bits told me that I should keep it going. Of course, those were regular readers of Boat Bits so are pretty suspect in the whole sanity department so what do they know?

Over the years I've made a lot of friends through Boat Bits, met some very interesting people and, apparently, driven more than a few folks into incontinent rages...

All said, it's been a pretty happy making experience.

Then again, it all really comes back to the coffee...

Every day I'll still have my second cup of coffee and, since I've gotten used to writing this drivel while I drink it, I might as well just keep doing Boat Bits for the foreseeable future...

As long as I'm at it, it's only fair to warn you that limits will be pushed, barricades broken, and with your help we'll kick some serious ass in the process.

Well, at least while the coffee lasts.

Listening to Spirit

So it goes...