Sunday, October 21, 2012

Now, what I really need is an umbrella...

Brilliant at Breakfast with an excellent use for a Saturn 5 rocket, skullduggery or worse in Ohio, and why we need some perp walks...

I've got a leak in my deck...

Not a biggie, deck leaks are simply a foregone conclusion and a fact of life on boats. Water is smart and, in this particular case, I do believe it is a whole lot smarter than I am.

Of course, now that it's not raining it's even harder to find the leak because, well, it's not raining. So thoughts of cunning plans and suchlike are now in the mix... and everyone knows things have a tendency to get a bit strange when the words c-u-n-n-i-n-g-p-l-a-n gets into the mix.

Kind of a bummer that!

Well, anyway, it's not leaking now and it's such a nice day...

Listening to Pink Turtle

So it goes...