Friday, September 07, 2012

Change soon come and a tool of note...

Another nail in the coffin of broadcast journalism, something about the minimum wage in the American Pacific, and a glimpse on how the uber-rich think: the richest woman in the world (inherited wealth) thinks miners in Australia should work for $2 a day...

There are going to be some major changes coming up on the blog front in the not too distant future. Partly because, of late, Blogger has become seriously problematic as a platform... But, more about all this at a later date and just letting those readers of a change-adverse nature to prepare themselves...

So, today I'm going to cut yet another hole in my deck (and yes, dear reader, I will measure a whole bunch of times before I cut).

Speaking of cutting things and suchlike, I wanted to take a moment and mention just how well my Black and Decker jigsaw has held up through a score of projects, no small amount of abuse, and the normal less-than-tool-friendly environment that is a sailboat.

My kind of tool...

Listening to Dave Mason

So it goes...