Sunday, July 08, 2012

On the project front...

Taibbi on the "HFS" factor while asking the big question, a little history, and about that water in your tank (you really should read this link)...

One of the new projects added to the list is to get away from the old washboards entry and replace it with a proper "door"... For those curious about my headspace, I might add that I'm looking at a lot of pictures of Contessas...


Another project of sorts is that the other day I realized that no one was making handlines for fishing anymore of a needful quality/price-point and, as I have a few ideas on the subject in general, thought I might try and come up with an affordable sailboat fishing kit that was at least idiot proof while giving a pretty good chance of catching dinner on a regular basis. More information on that will be coming up soonish on Fishing Under Sail.

Otherwise aboard "So It Goes" it's just the same old same of trying to catch up on paint and redoing the galley/salon yet again (just bought a new stove and sink!)...

Listening to JB and The Moonshine Band

So it goes...