Monday, June 11, 2012

In need of a cunning plan...

Interesting numbers, this explains a lot, and did someone say "Beefheart"...

Some areas of boatbuilding and fit out I find less than interesting... Headlining for instance, or hull insulation are not exactly the sort of subjects I find myself musing about. That said, of late, I've been thinking a lot about clever and affordable ways to make "So It Goes" better insulated for more southern latitudes.

The upside is that while sailing in colder places we'd hope to avoid the dread condensation and once back to our normal tropical haunts to have a cooler boat as well... Sort of a win/win situation. All that's missing is a cunning plan to bring it all together!

You'd be surprised how hard it is to find insulation materials in the Caribbean...

Just a quick heads up: I noticed that today (June 11) Amazon has a killer special on the Gerber Crucial Tool and, as it is one of the few multi-tools out there that actually makes some sense (I've mentioned it before on the blog), thought you might want to check it out...

Listening to the Tedeschi Trucks Band cover the Lovin' Spoonful.

So it goes...