Friday, March 09, 2012

This and that...

Disaffected and it Feels So Good has something to say, Dave Z on a book well worth reading, and Kurt Hughes makes a point about keels/boards...

As it happens, reading the Kurt Hughes post on the advantages of boards over keels kept me up last night. Not that is was something I did not already know but it came at an opportune time so had a lot of impact on my thinking regarding the idea around the VolksCruiser, but more about that in the not too distant future I think.

On another front, I should mention that we are finally getting off the fence of which system to buy and getting an ultrasonic antifouling system for "So It Goes". Combined with a new faired bottom covered in copper loaded epoxy I have a fairly high expectation that it will work and, even if it does not, I'll learn something in the process... I can live with that.

Lots to do today so I'm outta here!

Listening to Jo Jo Gunne

So it goes...