Saturday, March 17, 2012

A secret revealed...

Why traveling by sailboat beats flying, if corporations are people then money is what exactly, and, another instance of safer/cheaper/better than marine...

Well in the bad news department, the kayak in question needs a lot more work that I can bother with at the moment. That said, in the good news department, I do have a cunning plan for later...

Yesterday a friend and I were discussing why our French brethren are so good at sailing and it came to me that a very large part of it involves the Glenans school and its influence. Just about every French sailor I know has either attended the school, been taught by someone who has, or has a well read copy of "The Glenans Sailing Manual" by Philippe Harle (yes, that Philippe Harle!) on their navigation bookshelf.

Listening to Greenland is Melting

So it goes...