Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Those little eureka moments...

Just a bit of right wing political behavior, Moldy Chum points out something of interest, and about those thirty job bills...

The redesign/evolution of the galley continues and other than working out a better gimbal for the single burner stove and some more storage tweaks, it's now just a matter of putting all of the bits together and simply get to building.

Of course, that's after I finish the new dinghy...

The eureka moment on the whole project came about when I quit thinking in terms of a two burner with oven stove (as cool as it was) and realized I only needed a single burner which I never would have considered if we had not bought our stove top oven which radically made me rethink the whole cooking process...

Listening to Mr Big

So it goes...