Monday, September 19, 2011

Just a thought...

A Senator makes some sense, a bit on the price of diesel/gas, and I am certainly looking forward to this...

Makeshift really does have a nice ring to it, does it not? So does "street level ingenuity".

In a world that is in need of some serious contraction and downsizing (whether we like it or not) it's a given that some big change come soon. The best we can all hope for is that the process of it all does not get any uglier or soul destroying than we can manage...

Not exactly what I signed up for either.

One of the things that stands out in my recent reading about barter and labor is that community is a central needful thread through it all, and how while reading that I found myself thinking that it's lucky for us that we actually have a cruising community of sorts.

And that, dear reader, actually allows me to sleep at night...

Just something to keep in mind.

Listening to Wade Bowen 

So it goes...