Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yet another cunning plan...

Horse's Mouth has an interesting post (warning no wahine content), something well worth reading, and the new WoodenBoat has an article about Phil Thiel's designs...

Today I have some work to do on a new recently purchased wind generator I bought on something of a whim.

The wind gen in question is low output (and for those interested in such things seriously CHEAP) and the thought process behind installing it on "So It Goes" is to prove a point (or not prove) to myself on the whole bigger and more expensive makes/does not make sense conundrum.

Yep, another cunning plan...

The worst part of the operation is I have to take everything out of one of the cockpit lockers and pull some wire in an enclosed and way too small space for my 6'5" body...

So hopefully I'll have some results in the not too distant future.

Listening to Sister Hazel

So it goes...