Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some coffee and...

Today's morning reading included scary stuff about the market for human organs, more depressing stuff regarding our oceans, some thoughts on rapture (my bet is there are going to be a lot of pissed off folks on the 22nd) and a good excuse I can use for drinking lots of coffee...

The last time I got gas, fuel had just gone up, so not a huge surprise getting a couple of gallons of gas yesterday only to find that fuel had gone up another thirty-cents a gallon ($4.55 a gallon). Kind of makes me wonder if this is going to be an every time I need fuel scenario... Almost makes you understand why some people are looking forward to being raptured or trying to sell a kidney!

As for me... The sun is shining, the solar panels are putting about eight amps into our batteries, and there is a fresh pot of coffee to drink. Life is just fine.

Listening to The Pouges

So it goes...