Wednesday, November 03, 2010

On the need to buy some jigsaw blades...

It's a gray day here and I'm almost finished beating my head against the bulkhead over the recent zombie-fest election and apparent loss of sanity up there in the mainland. Another cup of coffee and I'll be ambulatory so can go off to buy some more jig saw blades...

One thing that worries me is that my current jig saw just may not be up to the current job at hand. Yesterday it was making less than pretty noises and had that smell that power tools get when working too hard and more than ready to meet their maker. Kind of a bummer!

On the other hand, getting a new tool is always a somewhat happy making experience and I am going to milk it for all I can as not a lot of happy making news coming any time soon...

Listening to Roky Erickson and The Explosives

So it goes...