Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Stuff to do and a blog of note... Bumfuzzle

As it looks like Tropical storm Colin has ceased to be a contender in the "make-my-life-difficult" category, I will hopefully be able to get back to a few needful projects as soon as I sort out the 48V charger that no longer charges...


Not that I am bitching, as without a steady stream of things to do, conundrums to solve and cunning plans to devise, life would get rather boring rather quickly. Luckily for us on a boat there is never any shortage of stuff to do!

Speaking of stuff to do... The folks who brought you Bumfuzzle are back  on the water and blogging away at they bring their talents to bear on a new boat (a monohull this time) and as yet unspecified new adventures! Just for the record, I am a big fan of their various exploits (I mean how can you not approve of folks who dig VW vans?) and while they apparently got up the noses of some vocal and dock bound idiots stationary cruisers, all you really need to know is most of their critics are still on the dock and the Bumfuzzle folks have circled the world, done some serious driving and begun a family!