Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What goes through your mind...Mast project Day 13

It's funny what goes through your mind when you are working on a boat project...

I really do need a new iPod... I have to get more music from Glossary, "Blood on the Knobs" is such a great song...



Hmmm... the boom conundrum... If I could swap this dimension for that, I could make that work, but I'd need more carbon... More carbon would allow me the scrap to do the "soft pad eyes" sort of thing for the lazy jacks... that they had in the last issue of "EpoxyWorks"...YES!

Jeez... Why the hell did I put that song on my iPod? Why is it when the song you want to skip comes up you have all sorts of wet epoxy on your hands? Crap, where's a paper towel... Will vinegar etch the iPod...



Would a center cockpit work out in the canal cruiser I'm designing? Need to talk to Scott at Electric Yacht about a canal propulsion system...

Cute lizard...