Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You'd think I was nuts or something... Warning Zombie content!

We all have our fears and worries... Apparently no small number of folks back home find the idea of affordable and accessible health care a very scary scenario and, while I understand it where CEO's of medical concerns and insurance companies should be quaking in their shoes, I don't quite get it when it's folks who actually work for a living. Then again, I'm zombie phobic and some people think I'm nuts...

Different strokes for different folks right?

Truth is, being zombie phobic is a pretty good thing to be phobic about as there aren't really any zombies of the brain-eating variety (well we hope that's the case) and most zombie infestations are confined to republicans, blue dog democrats and Joe "walking dead" Lieberman... So not a whole lot to worry about outside D.C. and high end strip clubs...

On the other hand, I am really lucky I don't have a phobia about pregnant women as apparently up there in my old home of Seattle, the problem has become so bad that pregnant women need to be tasered for not signing a traffic ticket...

One boat guy I know with a Hogfish has it really bad, as he is something of an expert in the breakdown of society in the old USSR and he seems to think that the US of A is next for a total breakdown and even seems to make a lot of sense in the process... Way too scary for me!

So, I'll just sit on my boat down here in some tropical paradise and worry about zombies and leave the more important and much more real phobias to those who deal with stress a lot better than I do...