Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More zombie apocalypse... and a kick ass flare gun!

One of our favorite blogs pointed me over to this flare gun on steroids...

Based on the Viet Nam era M-79 grenade launcher and chambered for 37MM projectiles by Bates & Dittus it is one real serious way of getting seen! Being that I have more than a passing up-close-and-personal experience with the old M-79, it most certainly caught my attention.

Now Navagear, was pointing out that the TBL-37 had potential use as a deterrent for those of a pyratical nature but in truth this looks to be an outstanding bit of anti-zombie ordnance...

Don't believe me? Well I'll just quote from the Bates & Dittus info sheet on the TBL-37...

..."The TBL-37 has been shown to be particularly effective during troublesome Zombie outbreaks. Many wise people have purchased them for insurance against the coming Zombie apocalypse. Remember: The TBL-37 and Zombies don’t mix."

I'm getting a pair of these... Yowza!