Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Cunning plans and a question...

We have some great stuff for those who win the "I have a Cunning plan" contest but so far it looks like the readership of Boat Bits is somewhat short of the stuff it takes to win...

cunning \ˈkəniŋ\ adj 1  crafty 2  clever 3  appealing n 1  skill 2  craftiness

Folks... Get with the program! You CAN DO a whole lot better!

Where are those avid readers who just love to write me and tell me that electric propulsion is not doable... For sure, since you know so much, we might expect a cunning plan or two from the "I know it all and you don't" crowd. But all of a sudden we get dead silence from those who love to tell me I'm an idiot! Good with the snarky comments but not so good on the cunning plan front! Even the power boaters are all quiet and power boaters do love to pass gas!

On the other hand... Just maybe, I will just make the "I have a cunning plan" contest a permanent fixture here at Boat Bits as having my email sans snarkiness is some kind of wonderful!

Then again if you don't need a great anchor light from BEBI electronics or some glow in the dark goodness from  Glowfast or some neat stuff from TruPlug or a truly superb fishing lure assortment from Hawaii Fishing Lures well it just goes to show that I have been overestimating the IQ of the BB readership...