Monday, October 31, 2022

On sugar highs, favorite films, and hurricanes...

A quick concise comparison, L,G,&M with a good take on old/new music, and in the "People wonder why I don't fly commercial anymore" department...

I'm a big fan of Halloween, monster movies, and candy. I mean seriously, who isn't? As a kid, the high point of the holiday was being able to watch "Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein" after trick and treating on a monumental sugar high.

See what I mean?

The other thing about October 31st is that, for me at least, it's the day where I lose 90% of my "H" season stress factor and breath a sigh of relief. Sure I know that we can still get hit by a hurricane (I still remember Lenny!) but it no longer feels like I'm walking through a shooting gallery.

So, I hope that all of you have a most excellent Halloween and avoid the worst of the forthcoming Black Friday BS.

Candy corn anyone?

Listening to a playlist that seems apt for today

So it goes...