Saturday, April 09, 2022

Just more stuff I don't need to buy...

Wendig with a good cause, some UFO stuff, and an evil that has no limits...

The other day I found a new Hamilton Marine catalog in my PO box. I'll also add that it's now the only marine catalog on the boat, partly because it's more grounded than the West or Defender ones as they don't just market to pleasure boat folks, and partly because they just have a better catalog in my opinion.

Still, I could not be bothered to look past the first couple of pages and filed it on one of the shelves near my various boat design and building books.

Way back when, receiving just about any boat oriented catalog would result in a great amount of study and comparison of how to integrate new must-have products into the boat. So many hours wasted in the pursuit of buying stuff I really did not need.

We all need to buy stuff from time to time and having the catalog on the shelf is a handy reference when I actually need something. Which is a pretty positive state of affairs when all is said and done.

Listening to something new from Pink Floyd

So it goes...