Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Feeling some changes coming on...

Some thinking on post-Covid urban design, Liz Clark on voting, and why you might want to reconsider the not social distancing or wearing a mask thing...

So, it seems Blogger is intent on foisting its new better worse interface on us folk who don't like it at all. Quite the bummer that.

As it happens, I've been thinking long and hard about whether or not I want to continue with Boat Bits in its current form. Having to put up with Google induced hassles in writing the blog is adding greatly to my desire to morph Boat Bits and the other blogs (VolksCruiser and Fishing Under Sail) into something altogether different while trying to keep what appeals to the current readers and hopefully being able to doing it in such a way that I'll be able to go into greater depth on subjects that are interesting to both myself and the readers.

Right now I'm sorta/kinda thinking in terms of a subscription based newsletter or zine of the monthly or bi-weekly sort.

Hopefully I can nail down the parameters sooner rather than later because it's more than time to improve things and working with the new Blogger interface just seriously sucks.

In the meantime I'd love to get any feedback folks might want to throw my way during the process. I thrive on input.

So, more info soon come.

Listening to a serious bass cover

So it goes...