Thursday, August 20, 2020

A very fun sailboat design...

Regarding that Greenland/Puerto Rico thing, a passing of note, and, apparently, it's a great time to be a criminal...

I just got a note telling me that Chesapeake Light Craft has added some plans to their downloadable section. That's good news in a pandemic.

Better yet, one of the designs is the Bolgeresque Nesting Expedition Dinghy which I've had my eyes on for some years now. It's a design I'd truly like to mess around with. More to check out on the design here and here.


Seriously how can I not like a micro-mini take on Phil Bolger's Jessie Cooper design?

As it happens, while checking out the Nesting Expedition Dinghy I came across a tool of interest that calls out to be added to the tool bag aboard So It Goes. I mean, everybody could use another saw...


Right?

Listening to Eamon Fogarty

So it goes...