Thursday, May 28, 2020

Something that helps me ward off depression...

A podcast worth listening to, regarding a realistic time frame, and some bad news you might want to check out...

I'll be honest and point out that I've found myself somewhat depressed of late as things seem to be run these days by a motley collection of fools, incompetents, and people of limited vision. Which, if you don't mind me saying, is not at all what you want during a global epidemic with a side order of a world depression.

So, here's something from Tom Cunliffe (who is not a fool, incompetent, or someone who suffers from limited vision) that I found to make sense and in its own small way reassuring. I'm pretty sure we could all use a bit more reassuring content these days.



Listening to some Rolling Stones covers

So it goes...