Friday, April 10, 2020

something from the "Dare I say it?" department...

Some good advice about medical advice, on how, just when we need more testing they're pulling the plug, and in the "Might as well call it Trump's plague" department...

Is everybody out there doing OK?

The plus side of this gawdawful pandemic is, for those hunkered down waiting for it to subside, is that we can put time and thought to ideas, projects, and conjectures that we never seem to have time for.

In my case, I've been spending a lot of time thinking up rather cunning plans to build lighter, stronger, and inexpensive free-standing masts. You might say it's been keeping me busy.

Anyone else working on cunning plans where boats are concerned?

If so, drop me a line I'd love the input.

 Stay safe in the meantime.

Listening to Fountains of Wayne

So it goes...