Saturday, March 16, 2019

A DIY tool of note...

On the needful to know front, Moldy chum points us to a trailer I absolutely lust after, and a list of shame...

For quite some time I've thought that a handheld band saw would be no bad thing to have aboard "So It Goes".



That said, I know that it would be a tool that won't get much use, take up a fair bit of space in the process, and make a "more than I care to spend" dent in my tool budget.

Still, it sure would come in handy when needful to cut metal in a bespoke manner...

One of the Youtube channels I follow recently did a very cool DIY handheld bandsaw that makes all kinds of sense for someone who needs a band saw from time to time and does not want to budget more than pocket change and some scrap plywood to the cause.



All kinds on neat.

Listening to Yola

So it goes...