Wednesday, January 02, 2019

2019...

A whirlwind of cruelty, some new lyrics for the new year, and in the "I'm pretty sure I can guess the root of the problem" department...

I suspect, if you happen to be reading this, that you have survived the Holidaze and getting comfortable with the whole "How'd it get to be 2019 already" conundrum.

That said, just how the hell have we found ourselves in 2019 with a B-grade reality television actor as the leader of the free world?

Apparently flashbacks are a real thing and I'm more than ready to rejoin reality which, somewhere or other, is currently in progress.

In the meantime, I think I'll install a cheapo lithium powered fishfinder in my cheapo cheapo Bolger Brick while I try and maintain waiting for this not very awesome flashback to pass. More about that later.

Oh yeah, be sure to have a  good year in whatever 2019 reality/timeline you find yourselves in and keep in mind that the mantra for this year is...

Don't waste it.

Listening to Howlin' Rain

So it goes...