Thursday, August 23, 2018

getting through 2018 reading list...

This is just seriously fucked up, not exactly unexpected, and the word for today is D-I-R-E...

I suspect, that like a lot of you out there, I'm not alone in being somewhat distracted by the ongoing shit-storm that appears to be my daily news feed.

Seriously, talk about living in interesting times...

So, I've been dealing with some rather mundane boat tasks, sorting out "H" season necessities, and doing some reading to try and bring some kind of perspective to the insanity of living through the year 2018.

Hopefully, more boat stuff soonish.

In the meantime it's back to the Wendig. Cronin, and King shelf who all seem to resonate like a tuning fork on steroids in our current state of affairs.

Listening to some Aretha Franklin covers

So it goes...