Friday, January 20, 2017

Yeah, and about today...

Someone has some serious penile compensation issues, today in the "greed = stupid" department, and some timely advice for today and what follows...

Today... Well from where I'm sitting it is a great day to work on the boat, run some errands, and reflect on Wendig's post from this morning.

Might even watch an episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" which makes a lot more sense than the current state of affairs.

"I'm beyond tired. I'm beyond scared. I'm standing on the mouth of hell, and it's going to swallow me whole. And it'll choke on me. We're not ready? They're not ready. They think we're gonna wait for the end to come, like we always do. I'm done waiting. They want an apocalypse? Oh, we'll give 'em one. Anyone else who wants to run... do it now. Because we just became an army. We just declared war. From now on we won't just face our worst fears, we will seek them out. We will find them and cut out their hearts one by one until the First shows itself for what it really is. And I'll kill it myself. There's only one thing on this earth more powerful than evil. And that's us. Any questions?"
                                                                                     ... Buffy

Might also drink copious amounts of rum and cry a little...

Listening to Green Day

So it goes...