Friday, January 01, 2016

RIP 2015...

What's good for profit, a lot of good reading, and some slave labor loopholes...

... and lo and behold it's 2016. I'm still here (more or less) and the world continues to go round and round. All together I'd say that's a goodly thing.

I, gave up resolutions long ago because being on a boat I already have way too many lists of things I have to do. Really who needs another list?

So, here we are... It's 2016, the world still goes round, and it's still headed to hell in a turbocharged wicker basket while the people running things argue about the deck chair placement on the Titanic...

Pretty much situation normal wouldn't you say?

That said, here's hoping we all have a good one and we all survive to see in 2017.

Listening to a whole bunch of Buddy Emmons

So it goes...